|you are good
Aug 1, 2002
God bless you and keep you well and with us for many many moons...Thank you for your compassion and humanity.
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Many, many moons" sounds wonderful to me. Moonlight is streaming in my window as I write this response. I'll just hope that God, Christ, Buddha, Allah, Krishna, Bill Gates, or whichever higher power you pray to, hears your request!
dear doctor, u are an epitome of kindness
The fatigue and nausea is unbearable... (please answer this)
- Hiv Positive Gay Cruise
- What Do The Bodies Of Men With Hypogonadism Look Like?
- Latent Stages Of Hepatitis C Physiological Systems
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.