dear doctor, u are an epitome of kindness

Dear Doctor (5th try),

U are an epitome of kindness and those gentle words provides much needed solace.I am eternally grateful if u help me with this.

I had an oral sex with condoms 3 months before,and before the condom was put on, for 2 seconds, she has tip of her tongue on my penis glands.I am now having knee muscle pain, but no weight loss, no fever and twice i had loose stools.My CBC count and urine tests are OK.Hepatitis is negative.I am totally scared and feel terrified whether I am infected.Can u please save my life by advising me that are those indications suggestive of infection of HIV? I shall remember u forever.

Thanks for your kind words. Oral sex with a condom is completely safe. The 2 seconds that she had her tongue on your penis do not represent a significant risk. HIV is really not all that easy to contract. Your symptoms are not at all suggestive of HIV, and based on your exposure, I don't think you even need to get tested. However, if that will put your mind at rest, go ahead, since it's been 3 months since the exposure. I can assure you that if this is our only risk, you are absolutely negative!

Stay well and keep practicing safe sex.

Please Please Please answer
you are good