re:Please Help Me Understand

Dr. Bob(Rob),

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I cannot express how your quick comments have lifted over a year of fear. Just so you know I am under the care of a rhuem. He is baffled but he says it could take time and patience. But the relief you have given me is almost amazing. I am forever greatful. I would like to make a donation to your foundation. Is the address the same as posted below? If yes you can expect a check from me shortly. My first promise to myself after I felt better was to begin helping people with this disease as much as possible and this is my first step.

again thanks!!!

AND HEY I AM FROM PHILADELPHIA TOO and I wrote in :-) If you are ever in town contact me (sfgadviper@excite.com) and I will gladly buy you dinner at one of our fantastic resturants over here.

Winfield

Glad to hear you are seeing a rheumatologist. Yes, autoimmune conditions do tend to evolve. The indirect tests we have, like the antibody tests, etc., can take quite a while to fully develop before an exact autoimmune diagnosis can be made. The important thing is that you have a qualified specialist ordering and interpreting those tests.

The Foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Thank you for your generous gift! The Foundation is committed to fund crucial services for men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic. We are currently working to provide care and medications to HIV-positive pregnant women in Africa to help prevent the spread of HIV to their unborn children. For only 85-cents, we can treat a mother-infant pair and save a life!

Congratulations on being HIV-negative. I hope your autoimmune problem sorts itself out and I wish you the very best of health and happiness.

Thanks again,

Desperate for Advice
Rash and anemia