my sunshine

It's me again, i just want to ask you if i should get a six moth done...unprotected oral sex w/o ejaculation..neg at 5,8,11,12 weeks By the way, could i get your address to send a cheque to your well deserved cause. And may i also say that you are the most beautifullest person and so compasionate to others...you are indeed a god sent angel and i mean that from the bottom of my heart. All my love to you and you endeavours in life

Hi You again!

As I mentioned unprotected oral sex without ejaculation carries a relatively low risk for infection. Your 3-month negative ELISA test is quite conclusive. You are negative. If you want to get a 6-month test - that's fine. I'm sure it too will be negative, (and I really don't need it). I'm absolutely convinced you are HIV-negative!

The address for my tax-exempt charitable foundation is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Your gift is fully tax-deductible. Thank you for your very kind words and thoughts. I'm delighted you are HIV-negative, and wish you the best of health, peace, and happiness. Your gift to The Foundation will touch many lives in desperate need. On behalf of those, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

hyperactivity or suppression of the immune system???
From the Philippines with Love