Need your advice!

Hi, I met a person unknown to me earlier at a bar and ended up french kissing that evening, luckily did not go any further, I cannot recall seeing or tasting blood while kissing, but I began regreting the next day thinking if I was putting my family members at risk. I spoke to a some phone counselors and all but excepting one of the five said I do not need to test and just forget about it. One of them suggested to wait for three months and get tested. Am I putting my family members at risk, that is driving me crazy and affecting my mind the whole day. Should I just forget the whole thing and be normal and get on with daily life. Give me your advice.

If French kissing really transmitted HIV, don't you think the whole planet would be wiped out by now? Well, at least France, anyway! No, my friend, French kissing does not transmit HIV. There is no need for you to get an HIV test if this was your only risk. As for whether you should "forget the whole thing," well, that depends on how memorable the kiss was. I have some very fond memories of French kissing that I certainly would not want to forget!

If you start getting worried attain, just start singing, "A kiss is just a kiss, you must remember this, as time goes by . . . . "

You're well. Stay that way, but don't give up kissing.

Anemia treatment and possible cure for AIDS
no risk vs. relatively low risk