Please help me out

Hello Dr. I am writing you for the second time now. Please help me out i am passing through a hard time .I have protected sex with a pros. two months ago now its is almost two months and 10 days i have gone through the Elisa I and II Anti HIV test whuch was negative.in between the test and the meeting to the pros. i have a minor headaech and offcourse i was unable to sleep well because of tension now the concern Dr. had told me that to countinue with the normal life and not to worry now i am confused because you have written in your website that it takes 6 months to detect the HIV and the concern Dr. had told me that i shoud countinue with the normal life do suggest me Dr. He have also asked me about any illness in the past two months which was only a minor headache , tension. Please help me out Dr.

You had "protected sex." Assuming the condom did not break, that means your chances of having contracted HIV are exactly zero, zilch, zip, nada. HIV cannot pass through a latex condom. Period. So I very much agree with your doctor. You should get on with your normal life. You might also consider getting some counseling if you continue to have irrational fears, difficulty sleeping, and "tension."

Stay well. As long as you continue to practice safer-sex and you'll be just fine.

Can the mind really do this?
Anemia treatment and possible cure for AIDS