Aussie Ken again champion

Great response mate.You are a true champion. It made me feel relieved i only have 2 more weeks until my window for both sexual expierences lapses. My first test at 9 weeks was for a reason , the aussie proffessor at syd sexual health said that after 6 weeks the test should be able to pick up something as the new tests are super sensitive.(eliza 3rd gen) Bob im not whimping out of my 12 weeker but can you help me a little to say that the tests are rather sensitive these days. He also said my chances are 10 million to one with hetro encounter in sydney. i.e 1 in 10,000 women have hiv in sydney + its 1000 to 1 that i would even get it with a hiv pos women. I do understand that 12 weeks is the way to go but are the tests getting more sensitive. Mate i really wish you the best in the future and i will say G"day to the Manly Life savers as this is where i live. Good on Ya Ken.

Hey Aussie Ken,

Yes, indeed, the newer generation enzyme linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) are incredibly sensitive. And I'm very much in agreement with your statistics. Chances of you having HIV are about as likely as being done in by a Tasmanian Devil recently bit by a funnel web spider, and then kicked in the balls by a kangaroo with a koala bear perched on his head. The 9-week test results is very good news indeed. So break out the vegemite and stay strong and confident. Just 2 more weeks to go.

I remember getting chundered (can't remember if that's the right slang or not) while surfing on Manly Beach. I also fondly remember the stunning lifesaver who pulled me out of the drink! I gave him my San Francisco T-Shirt as a thank-you.

Write back with the good news in 2 weeks, OK? And don't let the worry "drive you round the bend."

TESTING OUT OF STATE
Please help, hiv+ and pregnant. two weeks