3rd Test Negative Still Worried

I had oral sex with a partner that I don't know the status of. I was the insertive partner. The next day when I stripped to take a shower I know traces of blood in my under and on my penis. I had a test done in 30 days 60 days and 97 days. All test were negative. Should I continue to be worried or presumed okay. I look forward to your response. I have lost 15lbs in 3 weeks since my 97 day test. I know I had a respiratory infection, but I can't shake a cough that is dry and continue to have some drainage from post nasual drip. I have gained 4 lbs back lately. Should I continue to be worried?

Insertive oral sex is considered relatively low risk. Your negative test at 3 months confirms you are not infected. The cough and post-nasal drip are not related to HIV. Perhaps it's allergies, a head cold, or sinus infection. As for the blood, all I can say is next time pick a partner who knows what they are doing. They are not supposed to use their teeth!

So, stop worrying, start eating, and see your doctor about your post-nasal drip and cough.

Stay well.

testosterone
TESTING OUT OF STATE