My mother would be proud

Dear Dr. Frascino:

I realize that you get bombarded with all sorts of questions. Being so kind and humerous allows others such as I to be able to approach you with qquestions that when asked make us feel like we are talking withn someone who is not onyl an expert but someone who trully cares. I have written several times. It has been a journey. But now I truly belive that I may be able to WOOH HOOH. Tell me so Dr. Bob my negative elisa's at 2,3,4,and6 allow me this much. Can you give me any insight to the EMG(mild immflamation of the nerves in my feet), Is the spinal stenosis causing this? Please help if you can. It cant be HIV related cause I am negative. Right?

Sincerely,

Antonio

Hello Antonio,

Your negative ELISA at 6 months absolutely, positively, unequivocally allows you to WOO HOO to the MAX! The mild inflammation of the nerves in your feet can be due to many potential causes. A good neurologist (nerve specialist) should be able to help you sort this out. The important thing to know is that it is NOT HIV.

Stay well, Antonio!

from singapore =)
testosterone