from singapore =)

Dear Dr Bob, i am from singapore, and i write to you to say a big big thanks,

i had a low risk enounter with a sex worker some months ago, though there was no sexual intercourse, we did engaged in deep kissing for about 5-6 times, during which i had no sores or any gum disease in my mouth and little saliva was exchanged and i did not tasted any blood.

It was my first time and since then, i have been extremely worried over the incident, to the extent of losing sleep and waking up in the middle of the night in cold sweat!

However, after reading through this forum trying to assess my risk, i have come to know that my worries have been redundant, as the risk for infection are practically zero!

what a fool i have been, but thanks to your expertise, i have come to know how HIV can and cannot be spread!

your presense have made a difference to me and so many people, you have done an excellent job here doctor!

i will not repeat my mistake after this harsh lesson, which has really taken a toll on me both mentally and physically,

thank you Dr Bob, i will keep you in my prayers always, God bless.. =)

With utmost respect and kindest regards, Eugene

Dear Eugene,

Thank you for taking the time to write. You are absolutely correct. There is no risk of HIV from 5-6 deep kisses. Like the old song says, "A kiss is just a kiss, you must remember this, as times goes by . . . . "

Be happy, stay well, and God bless you, too!

Whahooo 50but condom let me down.toey still
My mother would be proud