The extremely rare cases???

Dear Dr. Frascino,

In this site, From Dr.Dezube saying, "Basically, if you test negative at 6 months, then you are HIV-negative. The only way for you to become positive, as far as I know, is to be exposed to the HIV virus once again. So relax, and continue to practice safe sex."

But CDC said "It would be extremely rare to take longer than 6 month" I feel that there are some cases to take longer than 6 months.

A Korean Doctor said that one case from Africa to take 2 years from a AIDS magazine and he was not sure maybe if someone to take over 2 years later.

Do you think 100 is at 6 months? But CDC and the other expert said 99.9 is at 6 months. (including technical or human errors) But Dr.Dezube saying it is impossible to take over 6 months. I am soooooooo confused. I want to get the clear answer from these.

Thanks PS) hopefully expecting your quick answer.

Are you really all that concerned about 99.9 vs. 100 percent, including technical and human errors? Are you 100% sure your are not going to be hit in the head by a giant eggplant dropped out of a 50-story window the next time you walk near a skyscraper? Don't be confused; be realistic and rational and realize we are all saying the same thing. If you are negative at 6 months, you are negative. Now please stop searching for that flying eggplant and get on with your life.

Stay well.

HIV negative after 6 months but still scared
jun 23, please help me, followup question