my sunshine

i was tested negative at 5 8 11 weeks..my doctor, the aids hotline and the health unit says to let it go....i had unprotected oral sex with ejaculation...what is your opinion my sunshine? All my love to you and your cause

5,8,11,week negative and i am still having symptoms...i itch all over..i got three red dots on my arms...my neck and shoulders are killing me...i got my 12 week test done and am waiting results...with all this happening it don't look good does it sunshine?

I'm guessing both of these questions are from the same person. So I've combined them together. Negative tests at 5, 8, 11 weeks? What doesn't look good about that? The 3 red dots, neck and shoulder pain, are not consistent with HIV infection. All the odds are in your favor. So "let the sunshine in" and brighten up. You're almost out of the woods. I'm betting that 12-week result will be negative and you'll be WOO-HOOing in Sunshine soon!

Anemia and High Liver Enzyems
want to woohoo