|ALWYS IN MY MIND
Jul 20, 2002
ROBY,WHERE ARE YOU?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Dear Faithful Reader,
Never fear, I am here! Buy actually, I haven't been here very much recently. I was in Paris and then Barcelona for the World AIDS Meetings, but I'm back now. So watch for a flurry of posts very soon.
No antibodies very worried
- Do Gay Men Cause Hiv?
- What Region In Africa Is Most Heavily Affected By Hiv And Aids?
- What Regions Of The World Have The Highest Rates Of Hiv Infection?
- Is Mouth Sores And Rapid Weight Loss A Sing Of Chemotherapy Treatment Or A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- How Long Does Diflucan Take To Work?
- Is Leukoplakia Dangerous?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.