Thank your from the bottom of my heart!!

Dr. Bob, (or dr. stud should I say). I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. I don't even know you personally, but your kind words have helped me to accept my negative result and move on from here. I actually even have a new girlfriend (who is also comfortable with my 22 1/2- 23 week result). You gave me an answer when no one else would. I promise to send you a donation within the next month in the memory of all the wonderful lives that have been claimed at the hands of this "pesky virus". I wish I could shake your hand and give you a loving hug for all the good you have done (not only in this forum, but in other aspects as well) Since I cannot, I just want to wish you well. May your life be as awesome as the kindness within your heart. Thank you again for resting my mind and expanding my love. You too stay well no longer confused in the midwest

Dear No Longer Confused in the Midwest,

How very kind of you to take the time to write back. Sometimes it feels as though I'm just sending my comments into a cyberspace limbo. It's reassuring to hear that not only did you read my comments, but also that you accepted my advice! Congratulations on both putting your fears behind you, and on your new relationship! Now there's something to WOOHOO about!

Thank you for the donation to my foundation. I can assure you it will touch many lives. The Foundation continues to focus on providing crucial services to men, women, and children infected with the virus as well as promoting HIV/AIDS awareness through education and advocacy. Together we can, and will, make a difference. Please know that your cyber handshake and hug were well received, appreciated, and returned to you in full measure!

Your compassion is heartwarming, and I think your new girlfriend is one lucky lady to have you as her gent!

Stay well.

blood levels
Thank You Dr. Bob !