|can you please help me?
Jun 27, 2002
Dr. Frascino, I have a simple question, sorry if this is the wrong forum but I am not getting an answer and hope that you will please help me out with a very simple question. Are prolonged hiccups a symptom of early hiv infection? Thanks for taking the time.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hiccups a symptom of early HIV infection??? Well, if I told you yes, they are, I'm sure that would scare those hiccups right away! But, no, hiccups are not related to HIV. And before you write back again, neither is bad breath, crooked teeth, nearsightedness, flat feet, or a curved penis.
You help keep me "hanging in there". Thanks
- Can You Get Hiv If A Hiv Positive Blood Touches Your Food?
- Statistics Of Risk Of Hiv Following A Needlestick
- If Tested For Hiv Will It Show Up Postive For Chlamydia?
- Hepatitis And Nail Salons
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.