low b12

Could a mildly low b12 count cause a slightly lowered rbc(3.6)scale starts at 3.8 to 5.10 with a hemaglobin at 12.Would a nasal spray help.Supplements aren't doing anything and I don't think my doctor is keen on injections. I'm always tired despite med controlled hiv good diet and exercise.

That would depend how low your B12 was. Certainly Nascobal (B12 nasal gel) has been shown to be quite effective. Are you anemic? If you are a man, your hemoglobin is below the normal range of 14-18 g/dL. If you're a woman, you are right at the lower limit of normal, i.e. 12-16 g/dL. Has your doctor evaluated you for other causes of fatigue? If not, he/she should. Why wouldn't your doctor be keen on injections? If that's what you need, that's what you should get! Write back with more details (male vs. female, current meds, other symptoms, previous hemoglobin levels, etc.) and I'll try to give more specific advice.

Can't WOO HOOO
Dizziness and Trizivir