|Can't WOO HOOO
Jun 27, 2002
Desperately want to WOOO HOOOO - but two problems....
1. I am British, and just what is this WOOO HOOOO thing?
2. Tested negative at 5 months post exposure - now obsessed that I am an awkward one and will wait to nearer six months to convert....symptoms like slight sore/red throat causing me to think of the pesky illness!!!
Any idea of possibility of testing positive after 5 months - thoroughly confused by different advice offered - especially as the majority of it is in Japanese, what with me living in Japan and all.
Thanks doctor for any advise, and anytime you want to taste the best sushi in the world - or just show that v.impressive smile of yours around this area, just let me know. I'm sure you can't really be a doctor with a smile like that (let alone a sense of humour!!)
'What is a Wooo HOOO' Brit
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Brit in Japan,
WOOHOO is what folks say when they realize they are HIV-negative. The proper Queen's English British translation would be "Jolly Good WOOHOO!"
You should begin practicing this right away, because a negative test at 5 months, barring very unusual circumstances, means you are negative. Isn't that bloody good news? Doesn't it make you want to WOOHOO - oops, I mean Jolly Good WOOHOO??
Next time I come to Japan, I will expect not only some exquisite sushi, but also some sake to go with it!
Neuropathy and CVD
- Hairy Tongue After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Foreplay Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.