clarification from exteme fatigue

I am the person who wrote you about extreme fatigue problem. All of the things you have mentioned have been checked at my insistance not my doctors. I go to a clinic where I never see the same doctor twice and have to explain my problem each time I go. When I insisted on having my testosterone tested it was after I did research on your site and many others. I felt that with the lack of sexual desire and no energy that this could be the cause of the problem. When my doctor suggested viagra as an answer I was totally frustrated and depressed because I realized that I was NOT being listened to by these doctors expecially since if I have no desire for sex what would viagra do anyway. I wrote you shortly after talking to them and felt like I was never going to get better. I wanted them to take my fatigue problem seriously. I realized that I needed to get out of the clinic and see a different doctor which I have done and he is listening to me and together we are going to beat the fatigue problem. I appreciate your help on my problem and will write you to let you know how I am doing . You do not need to respond to this. Thanks again

Thanks for writing back! I want to post your comments, as it may encourage others to become more proactive in getting the care they need and deserve. Best of luck!

anemic
Neuropathy and CVD