Jun 27, 2002
I know it's the wrong forum, but you are a STUD!! Can one feel comfortable that a 23week NEG Elisa is truly a negative result assuming there were no other risks?? Thanks: One of your many fans
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, 23 weeks is definitely definitive in my book. So WOOHOO to you! Stay well.
Dr. Stud, -- I mean Bob.
The Return of Help (part III)
Pwease Help Me :(
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.