Jun 27, 2002
I know it's the wrong forum, but you are a STUD!! Can one feel comfortable that a 23week NEG Elisa is truly a negative result assuming there were no other risks?? Thanks: One of your many fans
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, 23 weeks is definitely definitive in my book. So WOOHOO to you! Stay well.
Dr. Stud, -- I mean Bob.
The Return of Help (part III)
Pwease Help Me :(
- If I Show Symptoms Of HIV Will I Test Positive?
- Is Fingering With Precum An HIV Risk?
- Do Doctors Check If You Have Hiv Virus If You Have Mrsa?
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up In Blood?
- What Does A Person With Hiv Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.