Okay, you are gonna kick my but for this one

How are u? Well, me mentally not all there. I was the chick who slept with the HIV+ man and didn't know but I used protection.....well after I got your wonderful e-mail I was jumping for joy and thanking God for having my e-mail answered by a wonderful man....WELL...after that the next day I got a pain in my right groin area I hurried up to my nurse at work and she said it was a little lymph node and when she pressed on it it hurt...she said maybe I had banged it and that it wasn't HIV related (you know I didn't believe her) and she said if it were HIV it would had been all over....well it lasted for 3 days and poof! gone. Then the next day I woke up with an irritated throat then I started sneezing and sniffling then of course you know what happened I LOST IT! I went to my shrink and therapist and they assured me it wasn't HIV (but of course I think otherwise) the sneezing, runny nose, irritated throat came on Saturday gone by Monday. Was this ARS I have 3 weeks to go until June 4 for my last test...I'm scared I used protection but I'm terrified....can you just answer this one last one for my sake....thank you..

With LOTS of Love, me

Hello "Me,"

Little lymph nodes that are gone (poof!) in 3 days, sniffling and sneezing, and irritated throat that resolves quickly, are not signs of ARS. You used protection. HIV cannot travel through latex! So put all this worry behind you - with the help of your shrink and therapist - and start jumping for joy once again. OK? You really are fine. Trust me, I'm a doctor!

Stay well.

Need some advice
Amother ? from worried sick . . .literally