a cure for hiv!!!!!!!!

Im really happy that my 3 month test was negative, after I "lied" to the doctor telling him it was a needle prick rather that a one minute sex encounter with worker. interestingly in the three months I was waiting for my tests, i did a lot of research on traditional cures and came across this one guy who has claimed to cure Hiv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats is your take on this? Traditional Indian meditation (yoga) with auto suggestion to the brain, the practitioner takes the patient to a trance like state similar to hypnotism and suggests to him "you do not hiv....you do not have hiv" this practise goes on every day for one-2 hours, for a period of 1 year after which the patient tests again for hiv and 90 of the time the patient is negative according to records!!!!!!!!!! whats your take on this?

Congratulations on your negative test results! Indian meditation auto suggestion to the brain to induce a trance-like state to cure HIV? He claims a 90 percent success rate? Wow! That sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?!? Well, that's the thing about so many of these types of claims. They sound too good to be true because they are too good to be true. I'm sure this yoga guy means well, but I can tell you with great certainty that auto-suggestion-hypnotism yoga is not a cure for HIV.

So my "take on this" is that I sincerely hope no one is taken in by these misleading claims.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob, you are my only hope...
fatique and Elevated Pulse Rate