worried well like hell-please doctor, help

dear doctor,

ive posted my question in safe sex forum thrice and no reply, please reply me this time over. i kissed a unknown barmaid some 50 days back. not sure whether it was a deep kiss, very little saliva was involved.she drank frm my glass as well. i ve had all the symptoms of HIV since then, i had temperature the next day and the symptoms started appearing one by one. tiredness, loss of apetite, neck and shoulder pain, pain in stomach,swollen nodes,temperature etc etc. i visited a doctor and he mentioned viral fever. the symptoms have persisted all along till now, ive lost quite a bit of weight, i consulted a doctor again and told him abt the incident, he says all these are due to acute stress/anxiety and that i need not get tested. im still fatigued and worried, ive hav a white coating on my mouth with a dry feeling which the doc feels is pretty normal and says all the symptoms could be caused by my stress and my gastritis.my body aches all over and palms and feet are sweaty. can ARS last this long 1-50 days and still going?? is there any possibility of infection, considering the symptoms, ive been too damn stressed to do anything else but worry abt this,

im worrying my self to death. thanks fr u'r reply doctor

Hello Worrying Self to Death,

HIV from kissing a barmaid (or barman, for that matter)??? Now think about that for a second. If HIV were spread that way, would anyone still be alive??? To answer your question: Is there any possibility of infection? In a word, no! So what about the symptoms? You already know the answer to that: Stress and anxiety are the causes. Your symptoms are quite classic fro stress/anxiety. So what to do? Get help for your stress/anxiety - therapy, counseling, medication, whatever it takes to help you overcome these irrational fears. And next time you see that barmaid, go ahead and give her a kiss! OK?

Stay well, feel better.

I'm so weak
uneducated volunteer???