leg ache and whitish tongue?

dear Dr. Bob, firstly, my question should have been posted in the safe sex forum...of which i did...but there was no reply. SO, i hope you can help me out here. I have recently had an exposure to unsafe sex. It was anal sex without a condom. It was only for 10 seconds until i found out there was no condoms and stopped him. No ejaculation was made. Two weeks after that, my legs felt a bit achy...but this feeling is quite erratic and varies through the die, it gets worst when i stressed over this matter. I had no fever, my temp was 37 celcius all the time. no sore throat, no swollen glands, no fatigue, no rash. However, i did have a slightly whitish tongue but this only lasted for approximately 4-5 days. Could this be related to ARS? i went to the doctor, but they couldn't diagnose me and said i was fine. But they did ask me to drink more water to cure my whitish tongue. How does thrush feel like? is it a really white coating the whole tongue? Please help me out....i have resided into a serious state of anxiety and depression!! thank you for your patience.

You are correct that anal sex without a latex condom is considered high risk. However, 10 seconds only and no ejaculation do lower the risk. Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV. "Slightly whitish tongue" does not sound like thrush. And thrush certainly would not even be expected to develop so soon. The achy legs are also not consistent with HIV. Your problem is related to your anxiety and depression. Ask your doctor for a referral to a counselor or therapist who can help you with this problem. Go ahead and get tested at 3 months after your exposure. The odds are still very much in your favor for being HIV-negative. OK?

And remember to check for a condom each and every time!

Stay well.

Does NGU mean HIV?
Am I safe or is there danger?