Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

BOB DEAR
Jun 24, 2002

My Dearest Bob (See how I lay claim to you just by reading our respones)

Bob, it is so remarkable that to see uour offerings to people. I feel ashamed that I am not able to do what you are doing. Probbably, it is my selfishness and the education that I have acquired - to make myself superior to all others. When I read your responses, I feel humbled to such an extent that I feel as if my family and I have never contributed a single cent to the quality of life in this beautiful world that we live. BOB, I have had the occasion of meeting with the greats - I met with Dr Mandela - a person who received a NOBEL PRIZE - you are an epitomy of Dr Mandela. The world needs people like you spreading peace and humanity in a somewhat different way. No person would realize your contribution if he is not infected or thinks that he is infected. I am POZ (from sheer carelessnes - married and screwing around) but the inspiration that I get from you sustains me throughout each day. BOB - your are a NOBEL PRIZE winner in my eyes and the eyes of millions - listen BOB - this is no exaggeration - millions of people have read your responses - and have found solace in them and I a person of poor socioeconomic background on behalf of those millions offer you the NOBEL PRIZE - would you accept that for the time you put into each response and the advise taht you give. YOU ARE GREAT. YOU ARE INDEED GREAT. I hope that I can have a fraction of your human kindness. I know that I will make a difference. BUT sadly my SELFISHNESS LIVES on on.

You are my hero.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thank you for your very kind words and you can call me "Dearest" anytime you want. Consider yourself hugged. Don't sell yourself short. Taking time to write indicates to me that far from being selfish, you have great compassion and genuine kindness. And that, my friend, is what the world really needs more of!

Continue being a "positive" POZ and stay well, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
WOOOOHOOOOOO!
Next
is this the end?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.