Jun 24, 2002
I just wanted to tell you that I took the final test at 15 weeks and it was negative!! I was the one who e-mailed you because I slept with that HIV+ guy (with protection) and he never told me he had been living with it for the past 7 years. I am trying to move on but still shaky about the whole thing my HIV counselor told me Idon't have to test again because it is rare that people test positive after three month negative. Is this true? Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you and that you were right all along. I think that you need to be on the other forum. God bless you!!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Congratulations and WOOHOO!!! Yes, I agree with your counselor. Remember, you used protection and HIV cannot pass through latex. Also, not every exposure to HIV results in transmission of the virus, so the odds were all definitely in your favor. You're negative! Stay well! And God bless you, too!
extreme fatigue and lack of energy
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.