WOOOOHOOOOOO!

I just wanted to tell you that I took the final test at 15 weeks and it was negative!! I was the one who e-mailed you because I slept with that HIV+ guy (with protection) and he never told me he had been living with it for the past 7 years. I am trying to move on but still shaky about the whole thing my HIV counselor told me Idon't have to test again because it is rare that people test positive after three month negative. Is this true? Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you and that you were right all along. I think that you need to be on the other forum. God bless you!!!

Congratulations and WOOHOO!!! Yes, I agree with your counselor. Remember, you used protection and HIV cannot pass through latex. Also, not every exposure to HIV results in transmission of the virus, so the odds were all definitely in your favor. You're negative! Stay well! And God bless you, too!

extreme fatigue and lack of energy
BOB DEAR