Please help me Dr. Bob! (6th try)

Dear Dr. Bob, I have written to every forum on this and I am trying you again hoping you will take the time to put my mind to rest, since you have helped me up to this point with your kind words. After what my doctor calls a low risk encounter, I experienced some symptoms that scared me alot (cough, sore throat, swollen tonsils, weight loss) My doctor at the time called it tonsilitis, but I was scared about hiv. Despite my doctors advice I decided to get tested to put the whole thing to rest. Well I was negative and woohooing for a while but then I heard about the six month window period thing on this sight. My doctor says three months is conclusive. My test was at around 22 1/2 or 23 weeks post exposure. At this point can I move on and keep woohooing or do I need to test again? I am truly confused. Please help me! unsure in the midwest

Hello Unsure in the Midwest,

A low-risk encounter with a negative test at 22 1/2 weeks definitely qualifies for a WOOHOO in my book. Don't be confused. Stop the worrying and restart the WOOHOOing immediately.

Stay well.

you are such a nice person
extreme fatigue and lack of energy