you are such a nice person

i got my 8 week test done..i am afraid unprotected oral sex without ejaculation low risk? Would you reccommend a test if i was your patient? I trust in every word you have been my light through this darkness...please answer....

Unprotected oral sex without ejaculation is indeed low risk. Would I recommend a test for you? If you were worried, I say, "Fine, get tested." The result will be negative. Come out of the darkness, it's a bright shiny day out here and you should be enjoying every moment of it! I think you are absolutely fine.

Stay well.

whats on my tongue
Please help me Dr. Bob! (6th try)