|you are such a nice person
Jun 24, 2002
i got my 8 week test done..i am afraid again...is unprotected oral sex without ejaculation low risk? Would you reccommend a test if i was your patient? I trust in every word you say..you have been my light through this darkness...please answer....
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unprotected oral sex without ejaculation is indeed low risk. Would I recommend a test for you? If you were worried, I say, "Fine, get tested." The result will be negative. Come out of the darkness, it's a bright shiny day out here and you should be enjoying every moment of it! I think you are absolutely fine.
whats on my tongue
Please help me Dr. Bob! (6th try)
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.