whats on my tongue

I did a very stupid thing, im 32 male and had protected anal sex, i was the recipien. Its been 6 weeks now i have not gotten a fever or swollen glands or any of the sysmptoms. The only thing was about two weeks after the day i got this small red bumps all over the tip of my tongue and i occacionaly get a burning sensation on the back sides of my tongue, i could see purple veins on the side righ on the area that burns. I also have an irritated throat but its not sore and i could see small little red veins on the roof of my mouth. I went to the doctor and he said it could be an allergic reaction and told me to stop takin the clarinex he prescribed about two weeks before. I got tested for hiv with a home test kit 27 days after and it was negative.

My question is what could cause those red little bumps on my tongue, can candidiasis from hiv present its self after only two weeks and my other question is if 27 days was too soon for an aqurate test resolt.

Protected anal sex is not a very stupid thing! Unprotected anal sex would be another story all together. HIV cannot pass through a latex condom. The red bumps on your tongue are probably taste buds. No, this does not sound like thrush and no, thrush (candidiasis) would not appear 2 weeks after your night of nookie. Yes, 27 days is too soon to absolutely rule out HIV infection; however, since your risk is extremely small, I'm sure your 3-month test will be negative as well. Whatever is causing the stuff in your mouth, it certainly does not sound serious and is not related to HIV. Keep practicing safer sex and you'll stay well.

Fatigue and Aches/Symptoms
you are such a nice person