Help Me Please!!!!

Dr Bob, About 1 year ago i had unprocted sex with this girl all summer. I think she if fine but i just found out her x boyfriend a total drug addict has aid's she told me she never went for any test and she will not go now either i had my HIV and it was negative but i'm really scared what should i do.

Your exposure was 1 year ago and your HIV test is negative, presumably at least 6 months after your last exposure. So, you should no longer be scared. You're negative. Even if your ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend has the virus, that doesn't automatically mean you do. Remember, not every exposure leads to infection and in fact, HIV is not all that easy to contract. So, you are fine. The next question is what about your ex-girlfriend. Try to convince her to be tested. Letting her know you're negative might encourage her to be tested.

Good luck and don't forget: Safer sex for all future ex-girlfriends each and every time. OK?

Stay well.

my sunshine
low testosterone