my sunshine

i am still afraid that i may be infected by unprotected oral sex without ejaculation...i am awaiting my eight week test..my 5 week test was neg. do you think i will be okay? i trust your opinion..i have no one else to talk to about this. I have good oral hygeine..and this only happened once...please i know this is not the forum to ask..but i have somehow connected with you and feel safe with you..please answer me

Your risk was quite low and your 5-week test is negative. That's all very good news. Let me assure you the odds are all in your favor. Hang in there. You'll be WOOHOOing soon.

Stay well.

Differentiating between depression and HIV related fatigue
Help Me Please!!!!