Recurring Flu

Hi. I had a relatively low risk encounter(giving head to a guy with no ejaculation). I tested neg at 2 months. The only thing thats bothering me now is that i seem to have recurring flu symptoms, which are runny nose and sneezing. I don't feel sick or tired. It's just my nose seems to get stuffy and runny a lot and i sneeze. Could that be a sign of HIV? thanks a lot in advance for your response.(please answer my question)

Yes, your risk of acquiring HIV would be extremely small, almost non-existent really. Your symptoms do not sound like HIV at all, but you could be a walking commercial for allergy/hayfever. Runny nose, repetitive sneezing without feeling sick - I'd be willing to bet that allergy is the cause. Try an antihistamine and decongestant. If not better, see your doctor or an allergist to get a prescription for non-sedating antihistamines and perhaps a nasal steroid spray. Relax, it's not HIV. Now blow your nose and go to the drug store.

Stay well.

Anemia, fatigue and rash, but DR won't test!
Low WBC + Fatigue