Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Yeah Im OK :)
Jun 17, 2002

Hey Bob

Remember me... Scared and worried uk guy who thought he had " Flush " and HIV.

Well I got my final results through today and everything came back negative.

To recap everyone. I went to Thailand on holiday and slept with a bar girl and the condom split (Now Thailand is not really the place you want that to happen) and surfice to say I conviced myself that I had contracted HIV.

I went through sheer hell for over 1 month. I was unable to sleep, comunicate with others. I convinced myself and my body I was suffering from ars. When all of it was really only down to stress.

I just want to thank you bob for all you are doing on this site. It helped me no end and became compulsive reading during my month of hell.

Keep up the great work :)

Oh and by the way I love this little message you sometimes leave

" Just a reminder to everyone that this forum is dedicated to HIV-related fatigue and anemia. The "am I infected?" questions should be sent to our Safer Sex/HIV Prevention forum. I'll try to reply briefly: "

Just face it bob. People can tell just how caring and considerate you are and they know like I did that your more than likely to reply to them. So I expect to see that message some more :)

Thanks again!!!!!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello UK Guy,

Great news! Congratulations! Since you quoted my message about this forum being dedicated to HIV-related fatigue and anemia, I won't retype it. . . at least not for a while. I really do wish I could reply to each and every question, but I would need to be cloned several times over.

Stay well and thank you for your kind comments.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thanks, Dr. Bob
Next
Hemolytic Anema

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.