It's STILL All In The Smile!!!!

Dear Doctor Frascino,

Well, the 'Jolly Good Woo Hoo' practise is well underway having tested negative at about 25/26 weeks post exposure.

If there exists a person of more generous spririt within this world than your good self then I would love to meet them. How you find the time to help people like myself will remain a mystery to me.

Given that 25 weeks is considered conclusive I have to look back on the past three months and assess what complete paranoia I suffered from.

Briefly - tingling hands, itchy rash, nausea - boy oh boy - the list is endless. I feel the majority of the problem stemmed from over reading on the internet - my advice to everyone DON'T DO IT!!!!!!! Anything that is normal with your body could be interpretted by the medically inept as a symptom. I ask you - how many of us really know where are lymph nodes are what they should feel like - I didn't even know I had lymph nodes until I started overreading about HIV.

I know many people ask you this Doc, but seeing as you took the time to listen to me please now take the time to tell me where you would like a donation sent to. It is the least I can do.

Wishing you all the best,

You are a wonderful man,

A Truly Smiling Brit!!

Hello Truly Smiling Brit,

Thank you for writing back with that jolly good news! I'm hoping others who over-read The Internet will happen to read your wise words and take your sage advice.

Donations to my foundation can be sent to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024 USA

To wire donations directly, the instructions are:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, PA ABA#043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit To: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 Swift number: MELN US3P

Wiring instructions for international transfers are the same as for domestic transfers EXCEPT you need to add on the swift number.

Stay well, my friend. Nothing is more becoming or attractive than a "true smile."

low white blood cell count
natural testosterone booster