Tired

I have been extremely tired and weak here lately like I sleep 20 hours out of 24. I have pain in lower right stomach around to my lower back. I have been to 5 different doctors and have been put on 6 different powerful antibotics. Each time I went to the doctor they found 3+ infections in my urine. It has been five weeks now and I am still not better. Do you know what could be wrong?

20 hours of sleep in a 24-hour period, 5 doctors, 6 antibiotics, 3+ infections in your urine. Hmmmm, sounds like one of those old high school math problems. Train A leaves Station B going X miles per hour as Train D leaves Station F in the opposite direction going Y miles per hour. When will the two meet at Town W? Confusing problem, but there really must be an answer. I'm not sure what you mean by "3+ infections" in your urine. Do you mean 3+ white blood cells? 3+ bacteria? You may need the help of an infectious diseases specialist, a nephrologist, or a urologist, if you have an unusual urinary tract infection or inflammation in the urinary track.

Assuming you are HIV-positive, ask your HIV specialist for the appropriate referral. Immune deficiency related to HIV may be a contributing factor.

you are such a nice person!!!
re: I just want to thank you, sir