Easy question

Hi Doctor

Doing a great job!

For a long time I have wondered why razor blades are no longer used at hair cutting shops, but clippers still are. It is very easy to puncture somones skin with electic clippers, and than do the same to the next client... Why is this considered less risky than useing razor blades? Is that perception valid?

Reason I ask is because one day i got cut by electric clippers in the barber shop, should i get tested?

"Very easy to puncture someone's skin with electric clippers"??? Just where do you get your haircut? Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street? Barbers need some sharp tools to cut hair - scissors and clippers are much less risky than razors. Can you contract HIV from the barber's clippers? No, not unless they are dripping in fresh blood from an HIV-positive person. No need to be tested. Stay away from Sweeney Todd's place and you'll be fine.

By the way, nice haircut!

major fatigue & body aches-HELP!
When undetectable will my doses be reduced?