|Please Answer. (Paxil)
Feb 28, 2001
I had an HIV test and was wondering if Paxil or Xanix would interfere in the ELISA test. My test result was negative at 6.5 months. I was taking both during the time I got tested.
PLEASE ANSWER! I will check back.
Response from Dr. Frascino
PTB and HIV: How likely?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.