|Please Answer. (Paxil)
Feb 28, 2001
I had an HIV test and was wondering if Paxil or Xanix would interfere in the ELISA test. My test result was negative at 6.5 months. I was taking both during the time I got tested.
PLEASE ANSWER! I will check back.
Response from Dr. Frascino
PTB and HIV: How likely?
- Sore Throat Worried It Could Be HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.