No need to answer 5/22 seroconversion question!

Dr. Bob, Thanks for your humanity, compassion, and sense of humor. I had a revelation last night so there is no need for you to answer my question about possible serconversion symptoms from 11 years ago that I sent on 5/22. After five negative tests, talking to my docs and the CDC (prob 10 times,) I am going to stop obsessing about my symptoms and let the docs treat my illness which is an autoimmune disorder. There is no need to post this question. Just wanted to let you know that you have another appeciative fan. Thanks.

Thanks! I'm delighted you are going to focus on your very real autoimmune problem rather than non-existent HIV. If you hadn't come to this very wise decision, the CDC was going to have to put in a special phone line just for you!

As an immunologist, I know very well that autoimmune problems can be quite challenging, so make sure you have a good immunologist/rheumatologist on board for your care.

I'll post this in hope that others in similar situations will heed your words. Thanks for writing. Keep smiling.

Best of luck.

Herpes and HIV transmission.
T-cells dropping