Very Very Scared!!! Please Please help!

I am a happliy married 38 year old male. My wife and I have been married for almost 8years(8years in Septmeber) The week before we were married I had unprotected sex with a stripper who was hired to work at my batchalor party given me by my friends at the firm where I work. I have been in great health all my life and dont smoke and generally try to take good care of myself. I want to know if after 7 1/2 years I would have showed a symptom by now if she had given me HIV? I mean is it likely a person could contract HIV from someone and still not have any symptoms for 7 1/2 years? This is very scary to me and I know are busy but could you please please help me out here and let me know what you think. I cant sleep and am really scared. Thnak you!

7 1/2 years later and you are still thinking about the stripper at your bachelor party??? Hmmm.

Yes, unprotected sexual intercourse does carry some risk. More for the woman than the man. If you didn't use a condom and just can't stop thinking about the possible risk, go ahead and get tested. Your chances of actually being infected are statistically very, very low; however, if after 7 1/2 years, you still "can't sleep and are really scared," perhaps the easiest thing to do is get the test, see that it's negative, go home, kiss your wife, take a nap (since you haven't slept in 7 1/2 years), and put all this unnecessary worry and thoughts of Busty Thunderthighs out of your mind once and for all.

Stay well,

Why nobody answer 2 me?I beg u to answer!!7th try
Seroconversion symptoms