Why nobody answer 2 me?I beg u to answer!!7th try

Hi doctor Bob I'm 23 girl from Italy.It's three years that I suffer from panick attacks and I'm suicidal.All this becouse of the fear of have been infected.(stupid isn't?).Here's what happened 4 years ago.I witnessed a fight between 2 guys.One of them was a friend of mine.My friend punched this guy in the eye and the guy started bleeding.I approached him wanting 2 help but he pushed me away.Later on when i left I noticed a big stain of blood on my t shirt at the level of my arm.I guess my skin was intact though.I didn't care that much about it.My desperation began one year later when I was informed that the guy was hiv+.I had a boyfriend at that time whom i truly loved. I started worrying about him I prayed God I hadn't infect him.(we have always had unprotected sex)Though I remember that after a month we were 2gether he complained feeling weak from time to time and he developed psoriasis.I was too scared to get tested. About one month after the incident I developed severe acne, gastritis and nausea, and a dam tiredness which never went away.I also have a constant headache and people say that my eyes look different, look "sad".I never had fever or any particular infection.I'm very very worried and suicidal.I see all my dreams crashing.Maybe I'll never be able to have an healthy baby and this thought is killing me.Sorry for the lenght of this and for my bad english.Please doctor tell me HONESTLY what you think. Thanks in advance and my best wishes to you.

Hello Italian Girl!

Never having a healthy bambino? Dreams crashing down? Suicidal? OK, take a few big breaths, make a nice cappuccino, sit back, relax, and read this very carefully. Blood on your T-shirt over intact skin is not a risk for contracting HIV. You are just fine in that regard, OK?

I'm not surprised your eyes would look "sad" if you've been so worried and anxious about this for the past 3 years! Your problems with acne, nausea, gastritis, and fatigue are completely unrelated to HIV. Your doctor should be able to help with these very common complaints. The "sad" eyes will go away when you stop being sad and worried. What do I "HONESTLY" think? I'm always honest, and I think you are undoubtedly, unequivocally HIV negative.

Considering your degree of depression/anxiety, and suicidal thoughts, I would certainly recommend you seek the help of a therapist or psychiatrist to help you quickly get over these very irrational fears. Perhaps the therapist will even help you get over your fears of being tested. If you do get tested, it will be negative, and I'll bet those "sad" eyes will brighten up considerably. Now, could you make a cup of cappuccino for me too please?

I wish my Italian were as good as your English!

Metta tutte queste preoccupazione dietro di lei y rimanga bene. Buona fortuna.

oral sex - blood in mouth
Very Very Scared!!! Please Please help!