Thank you and where can I send a donation

Dr. Bob--Your forum was a Godsend these past two days. I had an HIV test on Monday. Results came back about 45 minutes ago--NEGATIVE!!!!! The Q & A proved informative and to be a calmative as well. I thank you for sane, reasoned answers with a touch of humour. Also, where can I send a donation so you can keep up your fine work in the field of HIV/AIDS research? I want to help my friends who have been afflicted with this virus so they can continue to live full, healthy lives. Again, THANK YOU!

OK, so you are telling me you've known about your negative test results for a whole 45 minutes and didn't tell me???? Hey, congratulations!!! WOOHOO! Excellent news!

Thank you for your generosity and compassion in helping others. Tax-deductible donations can be sent to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well. Keep smiling.

Women with HIV fatigue and steroids
oral sex - blood in mouth