May 24, 2002
Hi Doctor Bob:
This will be short...what the heck is meant by "Sealed Penetration"? The CDC said HIV can only be transmitted through this.....in other words, once infected fluids are in the air for more than a few minutes, infectivity is no longer possible, even if then introduced to mucouso membranes?
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Sealed Penetration?" Sounds like a safer-sex night at Marine World Aquarium to me. I'm afraid you'll have to re-check with the folks at the CDC, because like you, I haven't a clue what this means!
Doc. says 12.1-is normal for a man
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- HIV Antibody Testing 3 Months Vs 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.