obsessing w/ worry....NOT obessesed or worried anymore

Dr. Bob- Hi again! You answered my question "obsessing with worry" recently. Just wanted to let you know...I was finally driven to get tested. I found out my husband and I are expecting and even though I knew they'd test me...I had to know right away. I did the rapid test, and yes, negative! I feel like a huge weight from the past few years has been lifted off of my shoulders and I can see a noticeable difference in my attitude and stress level. Thank you for being such a supportive and informing source. You've helped so many, and will continue to do so I'm sure. I wish you all the best of luck in the future and thank you again!

Congratulations!!! Both on your pregnancy and on your negative HIV test. (Should I say, "I told you so?" Now, you get to have a double WOO-HOO, which I guess would be WOOWOOHOOHOO!?!

Stay Well.

Congratulations on your award