|obsessing w/ worry....NOT obessesed or worried anymore
May 21, 2002
Dr. Bob- Hi again! You answered my question "obsessing with worry" recently. Just wanted to let you know...I was finally driven to get tested. I found out my husband and I are expecting and even though I knew they'd test me...I had to know right away. I did the rapid test, and yes, negative! I feel like a huge weight from the past few years has been lifted off of my shoulders and I can see a noticeable difference in my attitude and stress level. Thank you for being such a supportive and informing source. You've helped so many, and will continue to do so I'm sure. I wish you all the best of luck in the future and thank you again!
Response from Dr. Frascino
YOUNG, GAY, SCARED AND SUICIDAL
Congratulations on your award
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.