just for u saying thanks

I am new to your forum as of last night. I read Ryans all the time. I read yours last night for about 2 hours. I only wish there was more Doctors out there like you, better yet more human beings out there like you. You have a gift and a great personality and I thank you for the educational reading and the great sense of humor you have while still being a professional.

You read my forum for 2 hours last night? Really? And you think I have a great personality and sense of humor? Mom, is that you writing in again???

Thanks! Sleep well. Pleasant dreams.

spanish guy needs help
hiv in condoms?