sharing driinks

hello doctor, i wonder if you can tell me that if i can get hiv from a person who is hiv infected by sharing the same drinking bottle if my gum bleeds a little. i always spit my saliva to see if my saliva is pure white or colored...in this case it was colored..so i assume my gum bleeeds at that moment. thank you.

You always spit your saliva to see what color it is? Yuck. I bet it's not a pretty sight after you eat lime Jell-O or grape Kool-Aid. I also bet your dates are not very impressed with this habit when you go out to eat at nice restaurants.

To answer your question, no, you can't get HIV by sharing the same drink. If your gums bleed easily, you should be flossing more and also talking to your dentist. So stop your spitting and if you pick your nose, stop that too. OK?

Stay well.

Exposure and problems can't get any answer on other forum... Need Help
Hello again, Dr Bob...