Smooooooch!

Dr. F,

No question...just wanted to tell you I love you! You give me hope every day...

I am HIV+, yes HIV+ NOT AIDS, for 18 years and many thought I wouldn't survive---having your mother stand over your hospital bed praying and crying for you when you are dying of pneumonia makes you realize how much you MUST fight...my CD4 was as low as 45, and now I am CD4 720 and VL undetectable--I look wonderful (sexy) if I do say so myself---I may be resistant to AZT from former mono-therapy, but I am not resistant to love! You are a dream and an inspiration...take care and remember we love you!

Your secret admirer,

XOXO

Hello Sexy Secret Admirer!

I love stories like yours! From 45 CD4 cells and pneumonia in a hospital bed with Mom gushing tears to a sexy, loving dude with 720 CD4s and undetectable viral load! It's not that I give you hope, but rather stories like yours that give hope to thousands of others reading this forum with low CD4 counts and tearful moms wondering if they'll every be around to see next season's "Sex in the City" series on HBO. You're the inspiration. Give your mom a big hug today (Mother's Day) and know that I'm sending you a big hug as well.

Stay well, stay sexy, stay happy.

XXOXXOX

GI and Anemia
Exposure and problems can't get any answer on other forum... Need Help