NEW YORK JACK - WHERE ARE YOU?

Dear Bob

While you continue with a marvellous job and enjoy reading your responses especially "the headache in my pelvis" and celebacy in India - celebration in Italy (do not let John hear that - John Paul) - I feel that something is missing - New Yok Jack - where is he and what has become of him? I am looking forward to him bringing some more humor to our favourite website. He has really become a celebacy sorry celebrity on your site. Enjoy Ascension Day. LUV U.

New York Jack? Oh, he's still around. Rumor has it he joined The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence for a while, but then switched orders to The Sisters of Involuntary Celibacy. When I wrote and told him he had become a celebrity, he said, "Well, spank my butt and call me a Republican, ain't that something?" New York Jack is alive and well in the Big Apple and he very much appreciates all your questions on fatigue and anemia.

LUV - U - 2

anemia and oral sex
anemia hemoglobin too low for procrit ?