Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

NEW YORK JACK - WHERE ARE YOU?
May 12, 2002

Dear Bob

While you continue with a marvellous job and enjoy reading your responses especially "the headache in my pelvis" and celebacy in India - celebration in Italy (do not let John hear that - John Paul) - I feel that something is missing - New Yok Jack - where is he and what has become of him? I am looking forward to him bringing some more humor to our favourite website. He has really become a celebacy sorry celebrity on your site. Enjoy Ascension Day. LUV U.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

New York Jack? Oh, he's still around. Rumor has it he joined The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence for a while, but then switched orders to The Sisters of Involuntary Celibacy. When I wrote and told him he had become a celebrity, he said, "Well, spank my butt and call me a Republican, ain't that something?" New York Jack is alive and well in the Big Apple and he very much appreciates all your questions on fatigue and anemia.

LUV - U - 2

Dr. Bob

Previous
anemia and oral sex
Next
anemia hemoglobin too low for procrit ?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.