Much respect to you

Dear Dr Bob, This is not a question merely an acknowledgment of the gratitude I and many others feel for your great sense of spirit and for the encouragement you offer to all those who visit your forum. Basically I am signing out of the worried well club ( with difficulty being the neurotic pessimist that I am) after a negative Ab/Ag test 14 weeks after possible heterosexual exposure ( drunk (very) sex with a Brazilian senhora for a small fee- wont be doing that again in a hurry). I have been obsessed to a pathological level with "el virus" and now I want to leave it behind. Anyway you made me laugh many times with your wit, and I am sure there are some days you must want to tell all those worried wells to "dejarte en paz" I hope you continue to enjoy life and that it treats you well, you strike me as being one of the good guys. regards A Scottish exile in Espaa p.s woooohoooo!!!!!!!!

Hello Scottish Exile!

Where the hell is "Espaa?" Since your kind note is sprinkled with Spanish, I'll assume "Espaa" is "Espana."

I just love it when folks sign out of the worried-well club, especially neurotic pessimists! Hopefully, your story of being "obsessed to a pathological level with 'el virus' and now leaving it behind with the drunken Brazilian senhora will inspire others to do the same. No, not get drunk with a Brazilian streetwalker, but rather to accept the fact that we are all human. We all make mistakes, even the good guys in the white hats. Folks just need to realize HIV is not very easy to contract and 99% of worried wells are exactly that - worried and well.

Thanks for writing, Scottish Exile. Let's all "vivir en paz."

Please Help (Part II)_
Excessive need for sleep